jueves, 6 de agosto de 2009

"This town needs an Enema"


This is a piece of conversation extracted today from a LINKEDIN Group : I don´t see the point in disclosing identities... so let´s keep in clean.

Simple Math
This Town Needs an Enema Joker (Jack Nicholson from Batman 1989).
How about your MIND I was spending a lot of time focused on all the wrong things! Time on the internet looking at news stories, I had talk radio always on and all the people around me complained about everything under the sun. I spent effort listening to news, searching the net for news and engaging in negative conversations. Final outcome, I was crapped out. I needed a metal enema!
First I turned off the radio, put down the paper and stopped seeking out internet news and I walked away from the negative conversations. I flushed all the crap out, with an empty mind I filled it with books that will help me grow, I sought out good news and I started conversations that were edifying. End result my life is better than ever! I am very happy, my sales are up, my home life is smooth and I am excited about the future.

Time x Effort = Final outcome

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
====================================

Reply.

Ignacio Villoch
Thanks CJ ... your thoughts about "needing a mental enema" (actually you mention a "metal" one -sounds too painfull- I guess the N just "slipped out") and the introduction by Joker, have made me smile, laugh and now think a little bit about it. (&share it with You).

I have gone through such stage previously, and it really helps to get away the negative conversations , regardless the channel or media where they are "hosted", and to flush out and away all that stench. There are PLENTY of possitive conversation, subjects, topics -and even positive appoaches to some thorny issues- which are much more productive and amusing, and will bring peace to your mind and body (& soul if you believe in more holistic concepts). Yeah!

Music is also great as Xavier points out, in his comment.
The future is exciting as it is. It is pure adventure. "Ad venture" in Lathin means "what is coming" , what we don´t know and we have to discover. We better do it with and open mind, and a possitive attittude. "expecting the best, ready for the worst" .The outcome depende much on that, on your expectations , and your thoughts about itt. Thanks again
===============================

Final thought: Blogging can be as effective and healthy to get rid off many mental craps. A mental enema on line. (and shared with your followers and readers, and jokers.) Have a godd one!

No hay comentarios: